Thursday 8 October 2009

Basic Box Modeling

I had some more practice on studio max and what I was doing was some basic box modeling what I made was a house. It was basic to make but it had its trouble to make as well.

















I started with a box I dived each side into five sections and then selected I modified the box into an editible mesh, and selceted the polygon in the sub seletion menu and I highlighted certain squares I wanted to modify.
I did that and extruded the top part of the box model and then I selected the scale tool and scaled the top to make a roof.















I did the same to the front section of the box and pushed the highlighted squares inward for some strange reason.
For the pyramid at the top I made a chimney using the same method for the roof for a more better building I added a pyramid and put it above the chimney, I changed the colour of the building to make it more bright so it is easier to see the building.



No comments:

Post a Comment