Thursday 15 October 2009

Desktop project

I have finished my desktop project.

This is the finished product, I added some effects that originated form brushes such as the lightning That originally was from a brush but I changed the colour of it to go with the colour scheme. Also as you see on the planet that shiny blueness that also was from brushes. The reasons I chose them was because I wanted to add some more depth to the desktop. Also as you see on the mini planet I have placed a special effect originally it was supposed to be an explosion but it didnt go right so I salvaged it and I worked with it to match the theme. Also the font suits the theme as the font is Space.1 which I got from the website 1001 fonts. I also place the logo in the corner and I made it transparent so it wouldn't clash with the colours. I also added media suite to show where this desktop was made. I placed the icons on the bottom of the screen as there was space at the bottom and also they are above the student charter so they can clearly see what some rules at Shipley College.



No comments:

Post a Comment