Thursday 13 May 2010

To Inifinity and Beyond!

First up my Animation: My First ship is flying round a planet which has been textured to look like its on fire. Since its my first animation I wanted to go with something basic. The ship is been chased by a spiky sphere. For some particle effects I made it blizzard triangles (the only option it had). Also to add emphasis for the burning planet I have projected some bitmap images using a light feature. For the background of the animation I have placed a haunter with a particle effect in its hand this makes the scene a bit more sinister. Also near the end of the animation the ship is supposed to explode the feature failed but I kept it in to show that I acknowledge particle effects. I can't upload a video as it is been difficult but I can upload some screenshots.

No comments:

Post a Comment