Thursday 21 October 2010

Moodboard for Game Trailer

We all have agreed to make a horror game for our game trailer. We have a narrative in mind that involves a sinister and supernatural atmosphere to it. So we created a mood board to put emphasis on our influences. Since our plot had children as the villains I thought on how I can expand on that and how that idea can come across as a serious concept. In our plot the children are poseesed by a demon and so for any physical traits such as ragged clothes, pale complexions. What I would like to do myself I would like to show the taint of the demons possession with one of the ultimate concepts. Glowing eyes can show a lot corruption or moral allingment.


For my inspiration I have looked at games such as FEAR and Alan Wake. Since the narrative takes place in a forest setting I have looked at Alan Wake as this is a perfect example evil lurking in the dark. For FEAR the mian antagonist is a person called Alma who is a psychic who has been manipulated and engineered. She goes on a rampage etc. the influence from her is that she has a child form which has an apperance in what I am looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment