Wednesday 10 November 2010

Environment Moodboard

Here I have done a moodboard dedicated to the environment of the Final Major Project:



The inspiration derive from multiple sources:





Since the game trailer is based in a forest I have looked at the game Alan Wake for inspiration as this has the perfect setting. As the game has elements of phschological situations. I would like to portray this in the trailer as it has factors of fear inside it. For the image on the bottom left it has depictions of an abandoned building when actually it is the X-Mens mansion as this picture was taken from the second-coming storyline, the point why I chose this picture was that it shows the building abandoned and surviving through the seasons this is inspirational as I could set the environment in a winter setting. For the image at the top the source is from the manga Claymore what I like about this is that the source is varied and I am looking at different alternatives for inspiration and also the image itself is nothing but trees as this can be a direct reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment