Wednesday 16 June 2010

Evaluation for my Unit 67 Game Trailer Storyboard part 6

Did you encounter any other problems.

Not really as the only problem I add was in Photoshop with the multiple layers. It was confusing as there was loads of them. There were layers everywhere and it was hard to selct which one I needed. I overcame this problem by putting them in order. Such as first ther layout then the scanned images then the color scheme and afterwards the backgrounds.

What have you learnt form this experience?

I have learnt that illustrations require patience and dedication. As drawings can't be rushed the furhter character development images were traced as that was the requirment to change the design of the character in different ways to manipulate the image in your eyes. I did this and made different themes for them. I learnt little from Photoshop as I already know the basic functions but I did know how to use gradients effectively and also how ot portay certain scenes in a sensitive manner such as death and harmony.

What skills have I developed?

I have developed my drawing skills a bit by practicing and tracing. As to keep your hand steady and help keep stability in doing so. Also how to broaden my mind when it comes to different ideas for characters such as stereotypes and cliches, such as Evil Jack with his red and black robe with his red eyes and balck hair this description is basic but it fits as those two colours are usually associated with evilness. Also in the first few frames I have given the impression of harmony as the sky reflects peace in its weather. The use of an atmosphere has been increased and adding tension has been improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment