Wednesday 16 June 2010

Evaluation for my Unit 67 Game Trailer Storyboard part 7

Did you meet the Deadline?

I got the work done before the deadline as I have expereince in Photoshop I was able to complete it in time. The deadline was reasonable there was enough time to get the work done. I was efficient with the time given as I got everything complete before they were needed to hand in.

Did you have any problems with time management?

Not really as time given was easy enough to manage, I had three hours a week to get it done and also an hour for workshop was useful. When I was working ont he storyboard I wasn't reallly concerned with time as that put me off my work and make me worry about time management I acknowledged how much time I had.

If I had the oppurtuinity to make this product again would you do anything different?

I would actually as I would something more challenging I was considering to have a go at anime actually as thsi visual style is popular in Japan and I have some favourite anime such as Pokemon which I have liked since I was a child. Anime is much harder as the key word is exaggeration. The illustrations are physically deranged such as massive hair or a character wielding a sword which is twice his size. Also the main feature which I like about anime is the eyes as these are perfect as they are colored and are good in a visual quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment